Vision and mission
Create and operate a nationally recognized regional training and education program. This will be accomplished by:
– Maintain consistency within the objectives of the LA/LB/LAC Urban Area Homeland Security Strategic Plan
– Promoting trust and achieving interoperability between all partner agencies
– Training the region’s fire service members to act as one
– Using collaborative efforts to share resources in providing preparedness training
– Striving to comply with mandated and recognized standards
– Developing a governance structure that ensures an equitable and sustainable level of cost-effective standardized training.
The Mission of this Regional Fire Service Training Strategic Plan is to provide the highest quality, innovative education and training to the region‘s fire service members through safe, cooperative, sustainable, and equitable partnerships in a consistent, efficient and effective manner.